Rare Disease Day is taking place in February. The European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases is therefore hosting a webinar on how to improve care for rare disease patients the 23rd of February.
Free of charge | Open to everyone
In this webinar, we will be discussing care of rare disease patients in Europe, focusing on rare neurological diseases, and providing different perspectives: from the clinician to the patient’s perspective and from a European level to a more local one with examples from France, Germany and Hungary.
The webinar will start with short presentations by the speakers followed by a discussion.
- Holm Graessner, coordinator of the European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases (ERN-RND)
- Donna Walsh, executive director of the European Federation of Neurological Associations (EFNA)
- Sophie Bernichtein, project manager of BRAIN-TEAM in France
- Tobias Mentzel, patient advocate at ELA Germany
- Maria Judit Molnar, Professor of Neurology and director of Semmelweis University’s Institute of Genomic Medicine and Rare Disorders, Hungary
Tuesday, 23 of February
15:00 Central European Time
14:00 in Portugal, England
16:00 in Finland, Greece