EHA members discussed having the next board meeting face-to-face on September 24th in Amsterdam, and they also organized a General Assembly on Saturday 25th
The board consists of: Astri Arnesen (President), Filipa Jùlio (Secretary), Dina De Sousa (Member at large), Svein Olaf Olsen (Member at large), Danuta Lis (Member at large) and Bea de Schepper (Liason officer).
Apart form the board, Claudia Azañedo (Communication Manager) will also take part on the meeting.
While we will not gather together this year in person, we have developed an interesting, novel, and innovative program that will be brought to you anywhere you are located. We will once again provide a highly engaging and interactive virtual online meeting using the Intrado platform.
HSG 2021: UNMAKSING HD will provide many of the same experiences you are used to:
- INTERACTIVE SESSIONS – plenary presentations, panel discussions, with live Q&A sessions sharing the latest in research and treatments.
- An exciting virtual FAMILY DAY SYMPOSIUM for HD families to hear from HD experts and community advocates.
- BREAKOUT SESSIONS and WORKING GROUPS.
- Virtual NETWORKING LOUNGE to meet up with, engage and collaborate with colleagues, friends, and experts.
- A virtual EXHIBIT HALL to engage with representatives from industry and advocacy.
- An interactive POSTER PAVILION to browse accepted research abstract posters, and engage with poster presenters during scheduled times.